● Sprandi is the first brand of the CCC Group with an official store in the Marek Allegro zone.
● The offer will include approximately 3,700 models of footwear, clothing and accessories.
● The Marek Allegro zone consists of all the official stores of the platform gathered in one place.
Sprandi is a modern, sports brand for women, men and children. Its offer includes footwear, clothing and accessories - casual designs embedded in the latest trends. Now this brand is also available in the Marek Allegro Zone. The start of sales is accompanied by the back to school campaign. The full offer is available HERE.
- By joining the Marek Sprandi Zone, which, apart from footwear, also offers clothing and accessories, we will provide our customers with an even greater choice in the fashion category. Of course, Sprandi fans will also be able to enjoy benefits such as free shipping and returns thanks to the Smart program! - comments Celestyna Lendo-Zachariasz, director of the fashion segment at Allegro.
- Our customers are used to the convenience and speed of online purchases, and they are more and more willing to use multi-brand platforms. They want to buy shoes, a book and a vase with one click, and we want to make it possible for them. Therefore, the presence of the CCC brand on Allegro, a leading marketplace platform, is a natural step in the further development of the Group's omnichannel model. We start our cooperation with a unique and popular brand - Sprandi. In the Marek Allegro zone, customers will find the full range of the brand, which is available on the ccc.eu website - says Piotr Zemło, Co-Head eCommerce CCC.
Sprandi is the latest, well-known fashion brand, which has joined over 200 already present on Allegro. All of them have been collected in one space, available at the link: https://allegro.pl/dzial/moda/marki. As a result, the customer's shopping path was shortened, and official stores gained a special zone. Recently, the "proven brand" filter has also appeared on Allegro. By using it, customers can be sure that they will receive original products in line with the latest trends at attractive prices.
In the Allegro Brands Zone there are shops of professional and well-known brands that offer a wide and interesting assortment. Customers will only buy new, original items here and check what offers are offered by Allegro's partners. The Marek Allegro zone is also a way to promote offers for producers and authorized sellers in various categories.
Allegro is a shopping platform available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fashion is one of the most popular categories on the platform - it is visited by about 1000 customers in one minute. In 2020, on average, approx. 120 items were sold per minute in this segment, and the product selection in this segment increased by 50%.
Allegro is the platform of first choice for Polish consumers, achieving high revenue growth, profitability and cash flow with a large scale of operations. The group operates the leading marketplace trading platform in Poland, which is Allegro.pl, and the price comparison engine Ceneo.pl. As the most recognizable e-commerce brand and the largest entity operating in the non-food retail industry in Poland in terms of GMV, Allegro.pl is also one of the 10 largest e-commerce portals in the world and one of the 100 largest internet portals in the world in terms of monthly number of visits1.
Sales carried out by companies via the Allegro.pl e-commerce platform include the following product categories: electronics, home and garden, sports and tourism, products for children, automotive, fashion and footwear, health and beauty, books, multimedia, collections and art and supermarket. The Allegro.pl platform enables the sale of new products primarily to companies operating in the business-customer formula and attracts an average of 21 million internet users per month, which corresponds to 66% of Polish citizens aged 16 or more and 78% of all Internet users in Poland.
1 Source: SimilarWeb
CCC S.A. is one of the largest European companies in the footwear segment and the majority shareholder of eobuwie.pl. The total area of the CCC sales network at the end of July 2021 was 682 thousand. m2. The CCC Group is present in 29 countries - in 22, sales are carried out in 992 stationary stores, and in 18 through the online channel under the brands CCC, eobuwie.pl, Modivo, HalfPrice, DeeZee, Gino-Rossi. From May 2021, the Company, through the HalfPrice chain of stores, is also developing sales in the off-price segment.